Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aswcat11 aswcat11 is offline

Default All Documents Locked! How to Unlock?

Please HELP!

My Microsoft Word from Office 2003 will not all me to type anything into any
document (not even a new one). The message coming up in the bottom, left
corner says: "This modification is not allowed because the document has been
locked." Most of the options in the menus are unavailable, so I can't even
try looking for solutions under 'Options', etc. I have tried fully removing
Small Business 2003, and then installing it again from CD. This has made no
difference. How can I unlock it?

Please, frustrated and impeded.