Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
STodd STodd is offline

Default 3X5 INDEX CARD WILL NOT PRINT

I have to make drug cards for school. My printer does print 3x5 cards and I
used the setup recommended in a previous post. However, when I print,
instead of printing landscape, it prints portrait and only part of my info
prints. If I change any of the page setups, nothing prints, even if I run
8-1/2x11 thru it. PLEASE HELP! I am ready to pull my hair out, since I've
been working on these cards since 4 am... If I print on plain paper, the
info prints at the top of the paper in the center.