dkerne dkerne is offline
Junior Member

Default How do you create a PDF of a Word 2007 document without triggering a conditional (upo

Easy question, hard to find an answer: Working with a Word template that has a macro that changes text (from "controlled" to "uncontrolled") whenever the document is printed.

This, unfortunately for me, also occurs when creating a PDF of any document that's based on this template. I've found existing PDFs generated for documents based on this template that somehow did not trigger this "controlled to uncontrolled" text change...and have no idea how on earth how they did so without causing the text change to occur.

Any ideas? TIA for your replies.

PDF files to word Maggi New Users 5 March 3rd 11 06:16 AM
Conditional create table [email protected] Mailmerge 3 March 10th 09 04:38 PM
How do I stop cursor from automatically triggering next page? Louis Cenac Microsoft Word Help 1 November 22nd 06 02:50 AM
how do i create conditional text in Word docs mary dunn Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 05 08:01 PM
Possible to create conditional checkboxes in Word? Rosanne Ramos Microsoft Word Help 4 February 23rd 05 12:31 AM