Esgrimidor Esgrimidor is offline
Junior Member

Default Alternative Hyperlinks

Portable Dynamic Relative Hyperlinks

I usually use a word xp document with footnotes with citation to source documents, sometimes websites, sometimes pdf documents, images, audios, videos, etc. on my pc. Now I would like to have all this data usually all on a USB thumb drive, sometimes all burnt onto a CD/DVD. (The reports look sort of like a wiki -- but the links are not to other wiki pages, they are out to the web or to the companion source documents). But the word document is not able to find the files in the cd/dvd , usb or external drive.

Is it possible to configure for word xp alternative path when fails the first ?

Best Regards

Do you know a portable freeware to universal link to all files ?

MS Word Alternative HAD IT UP TO HERE Microsoft Word Help 9 September 22nd 22 01:15 PM
Alternative to mailmerge Mike[_9_] Mailmerge 7 May 8th 10 09:03 PM
Alternative Spellings Jasper Microsoft Word Help 1 June 23rd 08 06:00 PM
Alternative text GordonM Page Layout 1 November 7th 07 08:46 PM
Alternative dot leaders Sarah R Microsoft Word Help 1 August 31st 06 10:22 PM