Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VVS VVS is offline

Default page numbering with sections

I already saw the answer to my questions about using "Page S of Y" with
different sections. But I do not understand that answer. How do you
substitute the SECTIONNUM for the PAGENUM? I do not know where to find those
fields.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are no fields named SectionNum or PageNum; there are NumPages and
SectionPages, and there are Page and Section fields. Is it the number of the
page, the number of the section, or the number of pages in the section or
document that you are trying to insert?