Paul

Default changing the default number of copies to print

Word has set my default number of copies to print to 2 how do i get it to go
back to 1 so i don't get 2 copies of everything all the time when i press the
print button

Did you at least check the printer Properties?

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word always defaults to a single copy. If you are getting 2 copies every
time, most likely the number of copies has been set in the printer
Properties.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Paul" wrote in message
Word has set my default number of copies to print to 2 how do i get it

go
back to 1 so i don't get 2 copies of everything all the time when i

press
the
print button

Kneebarstar Kneebarstar is offline
Junior Member

Mine does the same thing. I have checked the printer properties and it is set to 1 copy. Every time I print from Word it prints two copies. If I change it to 1 and print then print a different page shortly thereafter the number of copies has changed back to 2. Word is the only program I have trouble with. All other programs work fine. It's a little annoying.