Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
msdobe msdobe is offline

Default change versions of Office

I got a new computer a couple of months ago with Office 2007 installed. I
just installed 2003 and want to uninstall 2007, but I want t make sure my
Word documents can be used with my 2003 version. I know the 2007 docs are
..docx, so do I have to change each document manually or is there another way
to change all of them?

Thank you!
Jenny
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can use the free Office 2007 Compatibility Pack with Office 2003, so you
should not have any problem reading documents you created using Word 2007.
It's available he

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com