Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AK9955 AK9955 is offline

Default Partial Cell Shading

Top part of the table cell is shaded and a fraction of the bottom part of the
cell is left unshaded. The cell isn't split. What the?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

One possibility - the 'paragraph' in the cell has shading applied as a
Formatting attribute. Click where the shading appears, go to FormatBorders
& Shading - Shading tab, select No Fill & choose Paragraph from the Apply
to: list.

If the doc is based on a template or if a Table AutoFormat has been used the
shading may also be included in a Style. If so, other steps may be
appropriate.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/20/06 9:05 PM, in article
, "AK9955"
wrote:

Top part of the table cell is shaded and a fraction of the bottom part of the
cell is left unshaded. The cell isn't split. What the?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
12 12 is offline

I have the same, if not a similar problem. The shading is applied to the
CELL, but the cell is not fully filled, just a little fraction to the bottom.
I have tried this fix by CyberTaz, and played around that APPLY TO list, and
it doesnt fix the partial shading.

wrote:

Top part of the table cell is shaded and a fraction of the bottom part of the
cell is left unshaded. The cell isn't split. What the?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth K. Beth K. is offline

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem...
It's NOT due to shading paragraph rather than the cell, or style format, or
white shading, or borders - as far as I can tell.

Beth K