Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
M. Neves M. Neves is offline

Default Table cell shading

Hello:
When I try to shading a table cell, the cell stays with a bottom space that
doesn't fill.
How can I fill all cell?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Things you can check:
The "Apply to" field in Format Borders and Shading Shading tab must be
set to "Cell" in order for the shading to always fill out the selected
cell(s). If the shading has been applied to "Paragraph", white space will
appear if you have applied space before/space after via Format Paragraph
Indents and Spacing tab.

If this is not the problem, check whether you have _different_ bottom cell
margins applied to the cells in the row(s) with the problem (Table Table
Properties Cell tab Options). This seems to result in white space at the
bottom of cells even it you apply the shading to the cells (i.e. only the
cell(s) with the largest bottom margin will be totally filled).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg