Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lady of the Flowers Lady of the Flowers is offline

Default Prevent graphic from printing in Word template

My office is switching to a preprinted letterhead. I have created a document
template in MS Word 2003 for the new letterhead. If the graphics in the
letterhead print with the document, we'll get a duplicate image and the
preprinted letterhead is useless. Is there a way to have the graphics for
the letterhead (they are in the header and footer as of now) show on the page
while in Word, but not print?