Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SuzyB SuzyB is offline

Default how do I view pagebreak in draft mode please?

Hi - I like to work in draft mode on Word 2007 but I can't seem to force a
pagebreak as we did in the good on 2003 days. This means if you have a load
of two line pages - telephone messages etc - then you can't see a lot on one
screen - you are permanently scrolling up and down to check things.

We only got 2007 installed recently and its driving us mad......... please
help someone!