Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aaron aaron is offline

Default word office clipboard

I have been using Word on a PC and I use the Office Clipboard feature quite
often. It allows me to have multiple things that I can paste and anything I
cut or copy goes to the Clipboard up to 24 items. I am now working on a MAC
and have Word but I can't find the Office Clipboard feature. If it isn't
there, is there a similar feature that would work as well? I really am in
need of that feature for my job.