Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I find the graphic tab and fing the format picture dialog

This is for a college assignment and I would appreciate any help someone can
offer me. Thank you,so much, Debi It is in the office 2003 Shelly Cashman
series the 2nd course. thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you click on a picture, you get the Format Picture toolbar. If you
double-click on the picture border or click the Format Picture button on the
toolbar, you will open the dialog.

" wrote in
message ...