kmac

Default how do i create an e-mail with a graphic in html format

I need to send e-mails to customers with text and product graphic. I was told
the best way to do was in html format. Need help. How large will the files
be?
Doug Robbins

You might want to consider sending the graphics as attachments.

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP