Where did VB Forum go to? !!!

Old October 18th 09, 05:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janet A. Thompson

Default Where did VB Forum go to? !!!

I was in the middle of getting my macro code fixed, and they've taken the VB
forum away! Where is it!!!
--
Janet A.
Old October 18th 09, 05:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...ral/topics?lnk
or http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old October 18th 09, 09:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_]

Hi Janet,

Try again to access it at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...eneral& exp=1.
This link is working now for me, but there seems to have been some
interruptions in service and unpredictable delays in updating the posts in
the last few days.

For direct access to the news groups through Outlook Express, follow the
instructions at http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm. For VBA questions, connect
to microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

Old October 18th 09, 09:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...8-c594ed28407e

--