Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary Gary is offline

Default Continuous numbering of footnotes across sections

I have a book with chapters

In chapters I want the footnotes begin from one each chapter

In some chapters I change from portait to landscape using section breaks

How do I get the footnotes to be continuous in the chapter across three or
four sections?

TIA/gary