Print Page Border Art

Old February 27th 18, 11:48 AM
Rio Adiani Rio Adiani is offline

Default Print Page Border Art

Hi,

I'm having issue when printing out page border with art it always chopped to the left and keep cutting on below.

I have tried save to PDF and keep showing the same.

At first I'm thinking of the service pack but actually I already used the latest SP which is SP2

My OS is Windows 7 Pro 32bit
My Office is Ms Office 2010 Standard with SP2

Please advise.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Document_PB.zip (5.1 KB, 39 views)

How do I adjust the page border, bottom of border won't print ailemap123 Page Layout 3 February 5th 09 11:33 PM
Whenever I use a page border the bottom border will not print Brian Page Layout 1 July 16th 07 05:35 PM
My page border doesn't print at bottom of page at work. Home OK. Saabster Microsoft Word Help 1 April 12th 06 03:06 PM
Page border print Bishop Page Layout 1 March 18th 06 05:36 PM
page border not visable in print preview and does not print Robwnef Microsoft Word Help 3 October 6th 05 12:42 AM