Bookmarks

Old October 2nd 05, 05:01 PM
suinat suinat is offline

Exclamation Bookmarks

Hi folks,

I would like to get some help making a form as follow:
Image you have a printed form in your hands right know. This is precisely what I need. A word document, that can be filled automatically by a Delphi 7 applicatión, but which could be edited in some section of the document by the user.

This is for sending fax aplication.

Delphi will fill the next data:

For:
Company name:
Fax number:

I was trying to do that with bookmarks, but it can be easily deleted or moved by users.

I'll need to save each document after edited with an specific file name.

I was trying with "fields" + "quote" but I guess these can be moved and deleted too, and also I don't know how to tell Delphi to identify those objects.

Could somebody tell me how to make a bookmark untouchable?

Thanks in advance.