Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mwilli mwilli is offline

Default Unable to save word 2007 documents

I am trying to save word documents using "save as" in my documents and on
flash drive. I have Vista operating system. Windows just stalls with the
moving circle appearing over my document. This just started happening. I've
been using Word 2007 for a year without this issue.
--
mwilliams

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mwilli mwilli is offline

that's not working either...The only way I'm able to save the document is by
using "save", but that doesn't allow me rename my document.
--
mwilliams

"grammatim" wrote:

Save to your hard drive, then copy to your flash drive.

On Jan 28, 12:14 pm, mwilli wrote:
I am trying to save word documents using "save as" in my documents and on
flash drive. I have Vista operating system. Windows just stalls with the
moving circle appearing over my document. This just started happening. I've
been using Word 2007 for a year without this issue.
--
mwilliams

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you need to have a copy with a different name, you could (after
exiting Word) use Windows Explorer to copy it to a different folder
and there give the copy a different name.

No idea why Save As won't work, though -- something to do with
Permissions and Security and things like that?