Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
computerdude3000

Default Header size

I have a document where the header size has taken up most of the page. It is
not letting me grab the side slider to adjust the size. Does Word store the
size of the header anywhere else that you can adjust it?

Word 2003.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
computerdude3000

I found this reply in a previous post - it solved the problem.

If you can see this question, I suspect you can see answers as well. In one
of the sections with a problem header, go to the Layout tab of Page Setup
and make sure that the vertical alignment is set to Top and not Center.