Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kiwijc

Default Bullets applied to entire document instead of just the line I'm a

When using bullets in Word, the entire document is impacted. For example, I
may have typed several lines already before coming to the point where I want
to start my bulleted list. When I click the bullet icon, every row in the
document, including what comes before, is bulleted and indented about
half-way. Undo will remove the bullets from the other lines, but this is
very inconvenient and it never used to happen this way.