Wallace

Default Re-numbering subsequent endnote citations

In a long (Word 2002) document with many endnote citations, some of those
citations appear more than once. For example, the endnote [6] might appear
four or five times in the manuscript. If the author needs to insert a new
endnote before endnote [6] the endnotes themselves will re-number. But what
about all of those other citations to endnote [6]? How does the author enter
the citations so that all refererences to endnote [6] will re-number if a new
reference is inserted before endnote [6]? Thanks to anyone who can provide
some assistance.
--
Wallace