bestcookdr

Default basic 12-page 2006 calendar template

looking for a basic 12-page 2006 calendar template. They have one for 2005
that I used last year, but I now need the 2006 version and it isn't built,
or isn't posted. The one I used was the 7th on the 2005 calendar templates
page, if that helps anyone to help me.

Halp! Am I just missing it somewhere, or how do I get this thing built?
Herb Tyson [MVP]

I do see some 2006 12-page calendars. Here are the links for several of
them:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...645641033.aspx

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...645651033.aspx

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...752311033.aspx

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"bestcookdr" wrote in message
looking for a basic 12-page 2006 calendar template. They have one for 2005
that I used last year, but I now need the 2006 version and it isn't
built,
or isn't posted. The one I used was the 7th on the 2005 calendar templates
page, if that helps anyone to help me.

Halp! Am I just missing it somewhere, or how do I get this thing built?

Michael Bednarek

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:02:02 -0700, "bestcookdr"
wrote in
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

looking for a basic 12-page 2006 calendar template. They have one for 2005
that I used last year, but I now need the 2006 version and it isn't built,
or isn't posted. The one I used was the 7th on the 2005 calendar templates
page, if that helps anyone to help me.

Halp! Am I just missing it somewhere, or how do I get this thing built?

There is a MS Word document with a macro which will create calendars for
any month/year one month to a page at
http://home.people.net.au/~mbednarek/4dos_files.php: MBCalendar.zip
(bottom of the page).