Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terrae Terrae is offline

Default How do I create my own fill-in template?

I'm taking a medical transcription class and would like to know how I can
take the types of reports that I have created and turn them into a fill-in
template. Does anyone know how to do this - create a template where the only
information that can be altered is where they fill in the information about
the patient, or whatever other information I want to be able to change?