jcsquish

Default winword.exe error with office 2003

I am recieving a winword.exe error on my laptop. It seems to happen when I
am in outlook for instance and have attachments I want to print. When I open
it in word and hit print for the first document and then go back to outlook
and open the second doc in word and try to print I get a Miscrosft Word has
encoutered a problem and needs to close... Do you want to sent to MS... I
have tryed a number of things like going to tools/options/save and allow
background saves. I tested the normal.dot to see if ok and is. Even changed
the hardware accelerator to disable all dirctdraw and drect 3d accelerations.
Please advise how to fix.