Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
feeya707 feeya707 is offline

Default saved wrong document, can i change it back to orignal

help, I saved the wrong copy of a document i have been working on (microsoft
word) is there any way to unsave, go back, or am i just going to have to
retype everything

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you've closed it, probably not. I have to assume that because you're
asking, you don't have certain safeguards set up.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~