Barb

Default table contents:pages numbers are permuted

my pages numbers higher that 10 are permuted .... 51 instead 15 ......
is it the printer?
it does not occur when you use the Print Preview feature to view the
document.

thanks,
Joe
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QmFyYg==?=,

my pages numbers higher that 10 are permuted .... 51 instead 15 ......
is it the printer?
it does not occur when you use the Print Preview feature to view the
document.

My guess would be a graphics driver problem. You might try updating your
graphics driver with the newest version from the manufacturer's website.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org