dawn_treador

Default How to delete unwanted styles from "All styles" list?

In the Styles and Formatting view, if I change the view to be "All styles,"
many unwanted styles are shown, including some built-in ones. I need to limit
my users to only a select few styles. Is there any way to trim the "All
styles" list down to just the styles I want to allow to be used?