Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
buttercup buttercup is offline

Default A booklet in Word to PDF

I am trying to convert a booklet to single pages in the PDF file. Right now
the 8 pages appear as 1 & 8, 2 & 7, etc. on the screen.

I know it can be done because I have done other booklets and it worked. I
can't think of anything I am doing differently but I must.

I am using Word 2003, Acrobat Distiller 5, and Windows XP.

Thanks much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Buttercup" wrote in message
I am trying to convert a booklet to single pages in the PDF file. Right now
the 8 pages appear as 1 & 8, 2 & 7, etc. on the screen.

I know it can be done because I have done other booklets and it worked. I
can't think of anything I am doing differently but I must.

I am using Word 2003, Acrobat Distiller 5, and Windows XP.

Thanks much.

No, I can't find it and assumed that it didn't make it. Sorry, I will search again.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I see you found it; it was in word.pagelayout.

http://word.mvps.org

"Buttercup" wrote in message
I am trying to convert a booklet to single pages in the PDF file. Right
now
the 8 pages appear as 1 & 8, 2 & 7, etc. on the screen.

I know it can be done because I have done other booklets and it worked.
can't think of anything I am doing differently but I must.

I am using Word 2003, Acrobat Distiller 5, and Windows XP.

Thanks much.

No, I can't find it and assumed that it didn't make it. Sorry, I will
search again.

A booklet in Word to PDF buttercup Page Layout 3 January 21st 09 11:08 PM
A5 booklet in Word 2007 [email protected] New Users 1 January 13th 09 02:11 PM
Word Booklet thegrayghost Page Layout 1 December 3rd 08 04:48 PM
Word 2007 booklet Pam Page Layout 4 May 5th 07 05:04 PM
How to print a Word booklet same as 1/4 page Outlook booklet? MGlaeske Page Layout 0 September 27th 06 07:00 PM