Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andy Rogers

Default mail merge sort error

Can anyone help me with a sort problem in mail merge? I am using Word to pull
a mail merge from Access db using a query. Records appear to be in the
correct order based on the query, but one field is not sorted along with the
other fields inthe record...it's as if you sorted all but one column in Excel
and the unsorted column gets jumbled amongst the rows. When I go into Mail
Merge Recipients dialog there is no sort statement in Advanced, so it sould
be using the query sort.

Any thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andy Rogers

Update: I had one filed sorting descending...if I change it back to
Ascending, the whole sort is OK. Must be an issue with descending
specification. I guess I can work around for now.