Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlene[_2_] Charlene[_2_] is offline

Default Formatting question

I am working with Microsoft Word 2002 and Dreamweaver MX. Whenever I copy
and paste a few lines from a word document and paste to dreamweaver it shows
as below:
It used to show with no breaks between lines but since I reformatted my
computer MS Word now shows double spacing in Dreamweaver although Word shows
no double space between lines.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER X

#A929459

Date of Imp: 2/22

Avail. Date: 2/27

2 yo – male – white/tan

“Ripley” is a friendly boy who did very well in his photo shoot. He may be
mixed with some Dachshund. He is quiet. He may have some food aggression
issues. He is in Cage #1.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER X

#A929459

Date of Imp: 2/22

Avail. Date: 2/27

2 yo – male – white/tan

“Ripley” is a friendly boy who did very well in his photo shoot. He may be
mixed with some Dachshund. He is quiet. He may have some food aggression
issues. He is in Cage #1.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Check if the copied paragraphs have Spacing Before or After applied (Format

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Charlene" wrote in message ...
I am working with Microsoft Word 2002 and Dreamweaver MX. Whenever I copy
and paste a few lines from a word document and paste to dreamweaver it
shows as below:
It used to show with no breaks between lines but since I reformatted my
computer MS Word now shows double spacing in Dreamweaver although Word
shows no double space between lines.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER X

#A929459

Date of Imp: 2/22

Avail. Date: 2/27

2 yo – male – white/tan

“Ripley” is a friendly boy who did very well in his photo shoot. He may be
mixed with some Dachshund. He is quiet. He may have some food aggression
issues. He is in Cage #1.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER X

#A929459

Date of Imp: 2/22

Avail. Date: 2/27

2 yo – male – white/tan

“Ripley” is a friendly boy who did very well in his photo shoot. He may
be mixed with some Dachshund. He is quiet. He may have some food
aggression issues. He is in Cage #1.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Display nonprinting marks in Word (Ctrl+Shift+8). If there are no blank
paragraphs in the copied text, and the line spacing and spacing before/after
is correct, then check the settings of Dreamweaver.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Charlene" wrote in message ...
I am working with Microsoft Word 2002 and Dreamweaver MX. Whenever I copy
and paste a few lines from a word document and paste to dreamweaver it
shows as below:
It used to show with no breaks between lines but since I reformatted my
computer MS Word now shows double spacing in Dreamweaver although Word
shows no double space between lines.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER X

#A929459

Date of Imp: 2/22

Avail. Date: 2/27

2 yo - male - white/tan

"Ripley" is a friendly boy who did very well in his photo shoot. He may
be mixed with some Dachshund. He is quiet. He may have some food
aggression issues. He is in Cage #1.

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER X

#A929459

Date of Imp: 2/22