i can create a single label, how can i fill in the whole page wit.

Old March 22nd 05, 02:43 AM
hawkair

Default i can create a single label, how can i fill in the whole page wit.

i am trying to create a sheet of address labels for my wifes' business. I
want to have this one address on all the labels on a sheet 20 labels long and
4 rows wide.
the label size is 1/2 inch by 1 3/4 inch. any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Old March 22nd 05, 04:29 AM

In the Labels dialog, you have a choice of a single label or a whole sheet
of the same label. The latter option will do what you want. If you've
clicked the New Document button to get a sheet of labels, format the first,
then Copy, select the entire table, and Paste.