duplex print head to head in landscape, current is head to foot

Old May 31st 10, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spyder 9962

Default duplex print head to head in landscape, current is head to foot

I have a 2 page doc that is 2 columns each side landscape. I need to duplex
print it head to head so that it can read correctly when turned over side to
side. It is currently printing head to foot
Old May 31st 10, 09:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

You need to review your printer settings. It's not a Word function.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old May 31st 10, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In your printer Properties, there will be a setting that you must change to
flip on the short side rather than the long side.

http://word.mvps.org