Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anthony Blackburn Anthony Blackburn is offline

Default How do I type a "Pie" shaped paragraph?

I have Word 2003 and 2007 and Publisher. I would like to type a paragraph in
the shape of a pie. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What kind of pie? Pumpkin is nice this time of year!

Would you like to clarify what you are doing? One could assume you mean
words inside a circle or do you mean a wedge shape?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~