Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Armchairwarlord Armchairwarlord is offline

Default Word Underlines EVERYTHING!

I have a problem. I write a document. then I select a word or phrase and
underline it. The whole page is then underlined. When I press undo. The words
I wanted are underlined and the rest of the document is now not underlined.
This is the same for 'Bold' and 'Italics'. Any idea what I do?