Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dad Dad is offline

Default Calendar has no boxes around the dates

I just upgraded to Microsoft Word 2003 for teachers/students. My calendars do
not show the boxes around the dates any more- just the dates. How do I get
the boxes to outline the dates like my old program did? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If you just want to see lines on screen, click Table Show Gridlines.

If you want them to print, too, then use the Format Borders & Shading
dialog to turn on the cell borders (the "Apply to" box should say Table).

Read http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm for full
explanations.

--
Regards,