Peter D.

Default Cannot save changes to Word normal.dot

I have been trying to customise the Word normal.dot template and no changes
are being retained. I have reset the margins and paper size then clicked on
default and then on yes to save in normal.dot. I have also customised the
toollbar so as to add extra buttons. Neither of these changes are being kept.
When I close Word and reopen it, the page setup changes and toolbar changes
are not present. Have seen mention that Acrobat 7 may be a problem. I do have
Acrobat 7 but problem pre dates this installation. Can anyone tell me how to
keep my customisations?