Dao Nguyen

Default Paragraph spacing doesn't adjust properly on screen

This occurrs when I set a paragraph spacing after to 12pt and the previous
paragraph spacing before is also set to 12pt. On screen it should show
spacing similar to double spacing but doesn't.

(Hopes this make sense)

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Thank you
Dao

Dao Nguyen

Thank you for you prompt response.

This feature used to work in Word 97 but now it works differently.

I actually found the answer in another post.

The solution is in the Compatibility preference where you check the box
"Don't use HTML paragraph auto spacing".

Regards
Dao

"Jezebel" wrote:

This is by design. The paragraph spacing is the greater of the two values,
not the sum of them.