Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Catana Catana is offline

Default Begin typing a sentence erases the sentence just in front of new s

I finish typing a paragraph and then decide to fit a new word or short
sentence inside the paragraph. As I start typing the new sentence, the old
sentence in front of where I am typing begins to delete, letter by letter.

There must be a setting for this but I cant find it.

Thanks in advance.