Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Enabling Getting Started tab in Word 2007.

I installed the new Getting Started tab in Word 2007 but the tab doesn't show
up at the very end. How can I enable this tab? In Add/Remove Programs it is
listed the same with the Excel Getting Started tab but it won't appear. How
can I get these tabs listed?