ice

Default convert arabic number to english text format?

hi,
i dont know how to convert arabic number to english text format i can find
only convert arabic number to thai text format as =bahttext(no.).
if someone know pls help me.
thank you so much
garfield-n-odie

Since =bahttext(no.) is an Excel function, I'm guessing you are asking
an Excel question, even though you are in a Word newsgroup. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 "How to convert a numeric
value into English words in Excel".

ice wrote:
hi,
i dont know how to convert arabic number to english text format i can find
only convert arabic number to thai text format as =bahttext(no.).
if someone know pls help me.
thank you so much

Gabreilla Gabreilla is offline
Junior Member

You can use this website: ArabicEnglish.net for your query. He provides the easiest and high quality solutions to all kinds of Arabic to English Translations.

Loosing SSN number format after mailmerge Lisa Mailmerge 2 February 17th 05 04:15 PM
How do I change garbage text to English text? pappymamaw Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 03:21 AM
Any way to link text with Figure or Table number? Richard Stanford Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 03:32 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
Created my own format on first page, want text to continue same. . Wordworrier Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 09:53 PM