Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
L Lightner L Lightner is offline

Default Won't spell check in my table

I have a document that has regular text as well as text within a table.

Word will not spell check the text in the table... it will for the rest of
my document.

I've selected all of my table and went into the Language Dialog Box and
disabled "Do Not Check Spelling or Grammar." This has not made a difference.

Thank you in advance!
--
L Lightner

Spell Check not working in a table (Word 2007) Jen987 Microsoft Word Help 6 November 17th 14 07:42 PM
Spell check in a table Dag N Tables 1 May 22nd 08 02:52 PM
How to get spell check to work in a text box or table Katiea403 Tables 1 January 15th 06 07:06 PM
spell check in a procted table jlifto Tables 1 September 8th 05 09:30 PM
Spell check doesn't seem to work in a Word table - is this normal? Don Johnson Tables 5 March 14th 05 02:01 PM