Anyone here want their MS Word Thesaurus 10x faster and more powerful?

Old October 13th 15, 10:43 PM
jessegilbert jessegilbert is offline

Default Anyone here want their MS Word Thesaurus 10x faster and more powerful?

I have a new app you can read about at
http://www.brainstormpro.com

Please contact me and I can give you 1 to try.

In return please tell some friends about it so my app gets popular (if you like it)

Thanks
Jesse Gilbert
http://www.brainstormpro.com