lowercase numbers

Old April 9th 18, 01:37 PM
Linnea–see Linnea–see is offline

Default lowercase numbers

Hi!

Can somebody please help me how to write lowercase numbers in word (mac)?

Thank you!
Attached Images

Old April 9th 18, 06:14 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

If this is about the ascenders and descenders - the way your number looks, change the font.

If you want words, use a field switch, i.e. cardtext.
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/fields.htm#Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea–see View Post

Old June 20th 18, 04:44 PM
Jasonaldean Jasonaldean is offline

Select data and press control and f5.