Template checking account deposit slip

Old July 20th 05, 12:25 AM
drM

Default Template checking account deposit slip

Has anyone seen a template for a checking acct. deposit slip for use in Word?
Old July 24th 05, 03:36 AM
Shauna Kelly

Hi drM

To find templates to use in Word, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx, or try Google.

You may also need to discuss this with your bank, because it may have
specific needs for layout and information.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Old April 26th 18, 05:53 PM
checkeeper checkeeper is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by drM View Post
Has anyone seen a template for a checking acct. deposit slip for use in Word?
Try https://onlinecheckwriter.com/deposit-slip website and create bank deposit slip ticket free of cost.
Old April 27th 18, 05:30 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

Originally Posted by checkeeper View Post
Try https://onlinecheckwriter.com/deposit-slip website and create bank deposit slip ticket free of cost.
I would be very careful before giving bank account information to a random website. I suspect this to be a phishing attempt. It was posted in response to a 13-year-old question.

For anyone interested, I've not had any problem with a simple piece of paper that has my name, the bank's name, and my account number together with details on what is being deposited. Maybe my banks are not that picky.

How do I create a compliment slip template? Info Microsoft Word Help 1 June 22nd 05 03:45 PM
Template controlling word e.g. spell checking Peter Page Layout 4 May 26th 05 04:47 AM
CPU Usage When Working with Templates you created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 21st 05 11:57 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Bring custom toolbars with templates art Page Layout 2 January 21st 05 05:35 PM