Print documents based on boxes checked in word document

Old March 29th 18, 04:54 PM
eshiffman eshiffman is offline

Default Print documents based on boxes checked in word document

I have a contract in Word with check boxes for various services. I would like to know if there is a way to have certain documents print based on what boxes are checked (but not have documents print for the unchecked boxes).
Old March 29th 18, 06:46 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline

Originally Posted by eshiffman View Post
I have a contract in Word with check boxes for various services. I would like to know if there is a way to have certain documents print based on what boxes are checked (but not have documents print for the unchecked boxes).
The brief answer is yes.
However, a full explanation would require resources not available in this forum.

I would suggest a UserForm as one solution.
http://www.gmayor.com/Userform.htm

Here are some other forums where you are more likely to receive some step-by-step help with defining your goals and ways to reach them.
http://www.msofficeforums.com/word/
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/m...=1473637240674

If you do post elsewhere, that is called cross-posting. If you do that, please follow the etiquette set forth he http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184