Sue

Default formatting an address block

There is a space at the beginning of the first line of the addressblock in my
merge document. When I turn on the format editor, I can see it. I am sure
that the space does not exist in the data source. I have not been able to
modify the formatting of the addressblock to remove it,or manipulate the data
such that it goes away. My idea was to write a macro that would move through
the document and remove the space. I have not been successful with this
either.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.