Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Walt Bollin Walt Bollin is offline

Default Outlook new message delete e-mail address that pops up "to:" cmd

In outlook 2003 how do delete an e-mail address that is incorrect that pops
up when I type the first letter in a new message in the "to:" comand.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This forum is for Word! However, select the entry using the up/down arrow
keys on the keyboard and when the unwanted address is selected, press
Delete.

Walt Bollin wrote:
In outlook 2003 how do delete an e-mail address that is incorrect
that pops up when I type the first letter in a new message in the
"to:" comand.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Walt Bollin[_2_] Walt Bollin[_2_] is offline

Default Outlook new message delete e-mail address that pops up "to:" c

Thank you,

It worked. Like anything else it's easy if you how.

Thanks again,

Walt Bollinger