Frank

Default how do i change a word document with a pic into a jpeg

I have a word file which has a picture in it and on top of the picture I
place text. Now I would like to save that file as a jpeg but can't seem to
do it. Can someone help me?
Amedee Van Gasse

Frank shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

I have a word file which has a picture in it and on top of the
picture I place text. Now I would like to save that file as a jpeg
but can't seem to do it. Can someone help me?

The KISS(*)-method: take a screenshot and crop that in your
$IMAGE_MANIPULATION_PROGRAM

(*) KISS:
Keep It Small and Simple
or a more profane explanation some would use:
Keep It Simple, Stupid.
--
Amedee Van Gasse

Foxy

Open Powerpoint or word (blank page), switch back to your pic and hit "Print
Scrn" at top right of your key board; switch back to your blank and past. You
can now your cropping tool to cropp the edges and "Save As". That's how I do
it.

I am almost certain, though. That if you copy what you have into Powerpoint,
you would get the option to save as a jpeg.
*********

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 10:19 PM