Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nasir

Default I want to add German to English Dictionary to Word 2003

Currently I and English to Spanish and English to French dictionaries. I
would like to know how to add the German to English dic and also how to get
it for free.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Via Add/Remove Programs (in Control Panel), you can see if German is
included with your current installation of Word or Office; then you
could just install it. If it isn't included, you'd have to buy the
Office Proofing Tools to get support for extra languages. See:

Description of the Office XP Proofing Tools
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/285133/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nasir" wrote in message
Currently I and English to Spanish and English to French

dictionaries. I
would like to know how to add the German to English dic and also how

to get
it for free.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

It is not free. You need to purchase the Office 2003 Proofing
Tools CD, and install the German proofing tools from the CD. See
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx
for more information.